Sunday, June 10, 2012

Face of the Day: June 7 2012

Hi loves! Thought I would do a face of the day that corresponds with my newest video =) I get asked a lot to do tutorials on my makeup looks but they are honestly usually so simple that it isn't worth it! Besides, tons of beautiful tutorials out there on youtube!
Here is a pic of everything that was used. I only did my makeup to film that day and to just relax. (Yes, putting makeup on relaxes me lol)
Photobucket

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
MAC MSF - Blonde
MAC Sheertone Blush - Garb

Eyes:
MUA Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven and Earth <3
Annabelle Smudge Liner - Atomic Surf
Essence Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
ELF Volumizing Mascara

Lips:
MAC - Impassioned

Some more up close photos of the look =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Super simple but sometimes that is exactly what you need!
xoxo Ania

1 comment: