Monday, March 29, 2010

Glamour Doll Easter Look

Hey everyone! I posted a video today using my Glamour Doll Eyeshadows. I wanted to create something a little bit springy and Eastery and I figured light semi pastel blues and purples was the way to go =) Therefore I went that way haha.
I wanted to share a couple more photos with you of the completed look... Thankfully I did my foundation for the photos, I can't stand how red my face is naturally and while editing my video I was shuddering at it. BUT! Natural beauty right? =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now for some swatches..
This one is in natural light.
And the colours from top to bottom are,
-Chocoholic
-Island Chic
-Fabulous!
-Sugar Plum

Photobucket

And this one's got fake lighting.

Photobucket

Super! That's the end of that. I had a terrible day, if you follow the twitter then you'll have read my mass amount of rants towards rude customers, so I'm going to go and get some Timmy's coffee and curl up with a book before bed.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment