Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lush Haul

My room currently smells like Lush because I left the bag in my room overnight =) It's almost comforting. Lush indulgences always make me crave for more but once I control myself for around a month the urge goes away. While I was browsing through the store I was looking at the gift sets and I really want one. Hopefully for my birthday! /fingers crossed

I think Love Lettuce is my favourite facial ever. It gently exfoliates and makes your skin feel fresh! I end up using it around 3 times a week and then right before it expires I slather all the rest of it on my face and chest. $5.95

Photobucket

The Comforter Bubble Bar was surprising to me. Like I said, I'm not huge on fake sugary scents but this one made my scent buds happy. =) I have yet to use it but I hope it lasts for at least 3-4 baths. $8.45

Photobucket

Tisty Tosty is a bath bomb that I do not think I've ever heard talked about. I only picked it up initially because I enjoyed the appearance of it but it smells really nice and is a very classic bath bomb. $ 5.75

Photobucket

I used Daddy-O shampoo today and while I can't say that my hair is lighter looking but it feels soooo soft. Like, ridiculously soft. It feels like clouds. I am hooked. $16. 95

Photobucket

I also used B-Electro in the shower today and I adore it. It smells beautiful, like citrus on a summers day. It does not lather into that green colour but the scent lingers nicely on your skin. %16.95

Photobucket

Lastly, the limited edition Hippy Chick Ballistic bath bomb. The scent of this one is fabulous and it nearly the perfect real citrus scent. I wish this was available all year round. $4.95

Photobucket

All in all, I think Lush is great. I keep telling myself I wont get addicted but Daddy-o shampoo has quickly been added to my staples list of Lush products along with Ocean Salt and Lemony Flutter. My wallet is sighing. =) But my nose buds are tingling!
Till later, keep rockin.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment