Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall is Coming!

Hi all! Hope you're doing well. I just started school again for the fall and it is a pain! Why is math only offered at 8:30am? Boo =( I hope if you're in school you had the chance to plan your schedule better! But I compensate with pretty polished nails to look at during class ;)

I recently received this colour in my "Fall Luxebox" and I like it so much! I don't think there is a China Glaze polish that isn't essentially perfection. (other than their neons but who can actually make good neons)

This colour is called Purr-fect Plum and it is a dark berry-plum cream colour that is perfect for fall and winter =) I have been attempting to get a bit into nail art, even though I'm a major fail, so I put some dots running down the sides. Not all the same size but I'm trying I swear! I also seem to have a thing with putting dots down my nail as some of my blog posts show. Strange. This photo has no bottle shot because I was snapping random photos and I thought this photo looked cozy against my sweater... =P Anywho, hope you're doing swell and enjoy the below photo!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment