Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GOSH Gypsy Blue + Flowers!

Hi everyone! I am back with an attempt at stamping =D I'm not exactly the best at stamping and I know this is mostly due to my lack of practice. I'm one of those people that if it doesn't work out the first time, I never want to try again. So when I stamped for the first time I never wanted to try it again. Horrible! I usually try my hand at stamping once a monthish and this is one of those times. I used GOSH's Gypsy Blue and then used the black Konad stamping polish with the Bundle Monster plate 03. Nothing too exciting but I thought it was nice and slightly springy!
I'm a huge fan of GOSH nail polishes and for some reason have been grabbing for them a lot recently. I think it is time to go buy some more! =P Let me know if you like stamping or if it is too much of a hassle to try and do for most manicures! =)
Photobucket
Hope you liked this simple manicure!
xoxo Ania

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are gorgeous! I love the stamping. and the blue color is perfect for spring. You did a great job at stamping this time! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete